I've purchased these wreaths for several years now to send to relatives out of state. The family loves them and I always get genuine thank you's and compliments. They are full, fresh and fragrant and look beautiful on the doors in TX & FL. I'm always happy with these wreaths!
24" Romence Gardens Red Berry Wreath
- $14.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Brighten your holiday decor with this captivating Pacific Northwest Noble Fir wreath accented with blue-berried juniper, natural Ponderosa cones, and embellished with bountiful clusters of vibrant red berries. This wreath is truly about the plentiful brilliant berries giving sparkle to your holidays and the celebration of life!
The wreaths are hand-crafted by Romence Gardens staff.
- Keep your wreath in a location that is as cool and moist as possible.
- If necessary, an occasional misting spray can be used.
- Do not hang your wreath between a storm door and door where it will receive strong sunlight all day. The sun is magnified in this situation and will burn the wreath, or at best dry it out very quickly.
- If your wreath is to be stored before using, keep outdoors in the shade under trees or bushes where it can get moisture from light rain or store on a shady deck where it gets moisture.