Shipping a wreath to my out-of-town daughter has become a yearly holiday tradition. She is always pleased with its freshness and beauty - texting me photos to prove how nice it is on arrival and again later in the winter to demonstrate how well it holds up and how long it brightens her balcony and spirits. Romence Gardens makes it easy for me to carry-on this ritual that connects us.
24" Romence Gardens Mixed Western Wreath
- $14.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Brighten up the holidays with our mixed western wreaths. These are made on a base of fragrant western Noble Fir and adorned with Juniper, Incense Cedar, and pine cones. A large indoor/outdoor bow is available for an additional charge. They make excellent gifts and are an easy way to spread holiday cheer to loved ones around the country.
The wreaths are hand-crafted by Romence Gardens staff. They are lush, full, and fragrant. When the box is opened the aroma says it all.
- Keep your wreath in a location that is as cool and moist as possible.
- If necessary, an occasional misting spray can be used.
- Do not hang your wreath between a storm door and door where it will receive strong sunlight all day. The sun is magnified in this situation and will burn the wreath, or at best dry it out very quickly.
- If your wreath is to be stored before using, keep outdoors in the shade under trees or bushes where it can get moisture from light rain or store on a shady deck where it gets moisture.