This wreath was a gift to family in Texas. That's a long way for a fresh wreath to travel! It was shipped promptly and arrived fresh & full. Family reported that it was very fragrant and kept its needles through the season. They loved it, so I'm very happy.
24" Romence Gardens Fraser Fir Mixed Wreath
- $14.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
This wreath is made on a lush bed of fragrant Michigan Fraser Fir and accented with western Incense Cedar, Juniper, and pine cones. This simple style will bring the fresh winter scents right to your door.
The wreaths are hand-crafted by Romence Gardens staff.
- Keep your wreath in a location that is as cool and moist as possible.
- If necessary, an occasional misting spray can be used.
- Do not hang your wreath between a storm door and door where it will receive strong sunlight all day. The sun is magnified in this situation and will burn the wreath, or at best dry it out very quickly.
- If your wreath is to be stored before using, keep outdoors in the shade under trees or bushes where it can get moisture from light rain or store on a shady deck where it gets moisture.